This will be a relatively short update in comparison to others. Only two main things to keep everyone aware of at this time.
- After attending the Heavy Weather Briefing with the National Weather Service regarding the pending forecast, it is still relatively uncertain on the amount of snow and accumulation our region will be getting at this time. We’ll continue to monitor the updates that are released and notify folks if anything changes to our normal schedule for tomorrow, Friday, April 16th. Please note that a final decision may not come until the morning.
- We have finalized the guidance in our Comprehensive Plan and have linked it for your convenience. The changes made are in red font so that you can see where the updates were made and comply with state guidance. Schools will communicate site specific details to their students, families and staff.
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding as we are working hard to be fully prepared for the return to five days per week of onsite teaching and learning in all of our schools. We’ll continue to monitor the weather forecast and provide any updates as needed. Please continue to stay safe and as always….